This guide is going to show you how you can make new and powerful Yo-Kai using fusion techniques and evolution.
There are three different ways for a Yo-Kai to change form. It might changed form if you level it up enough or if you go to a special location in the game with two Yo-Kai that are capable to fuse. Some Yo-Kai even fuse with an item to create a new Yo-Kai.
Yo-Kai evolve when you level them up. Only 15 different kinds of Yo-Kai evolve by leveling up. This part of the guide is going to explain which Yo-Kai evolve, what they turn into, and the level requirements to make them evolve.
When a Yo-Kai evolves it becomes much more powerful. Of course, if you don’t want to let your Yo-Kai evolve, you can always cancel it out. If you change your mind you have until the next level to decide again.
Yo-Kai That Can Evolve
Here is a list of the Yo-Kai in the game with the ability to evolve.
Evolves to: N’more
Evolves to: Moskevil
Evolves to: Undy
Evolves to: Cutta-nah-nah
Evolves to: Cadable
Evolves to: Hungorge
Evolves to: Blandon
Evolves to: Drizzle
Evolves to: Alhail
Evolves to: Badude
Evolves to: Rageon
Evolves to: Impass
Evolves to: Appak
Evolves to: Komane
Evolves to: Komiger
Yo-Kai are also capable of fusing together to create completely new Yo-Kai. All you have to do is take the fuse-able Yo-Kai to Mr. Zen in Shoten Temple and he will help you fuse your Yo-Kai.
When two Yo-Kai fuse they merge with each other, creating a unique Yo-Kai with traits of the Yo-Kai used to few it. This can be especially good if you like two Yo-Kai and can’t make up your mind about which you like more. Fused Yo-Kai are more powerful than unfused Yo-Kai.
Other Yo-Kai can fuse into more powerful version of themselves if you combine two of them together. This is seen with Yo-Kai like Manjimutt that can fuse into Multimutt..
- Helmsman and Armsman become Reuknight
- Tattletell and Lafalotta become Tattlecast
- Dulluma and Mochismo become Darumacho
- Dazzabel and Cupistol become Rattelle
- Castelius III and Castelius III become Castelius II
- Castelius II and Castelius II become Castelius I
- Jibanyan and Coughkoff become Thornyan
- Jibanyan and Roughraff become Baddinyan
- Manjimutt and Manjimutt become Multimutt
- Enerfly and Enefly become Betterfly
- Happierre and Dismarelda become Reversa
- Hidabat and Tengloom become Abodabat
The level of the fused Yo-Kai is based on an average of both levels of the original Yo-Kai.
There are also 16 rare Yo-Kai that can fuse with items.
- Castelius I + Platinum Bar = Castelius Max
- Chansin + Legendary Blade = Sheen
- Chansin + Cursed Blade = Snee
- Chansin + Holy Blade = Gleam
- Beetler + General’s Soul = Beetall
- Cupistol + Love Buster = Casanuva
- Signibble + GHz Orb = Signiton
- Frostina + Glacial Clip = Blizzaria
- Rhinoggin + Unbeatable Soul = Rhinormous
- Pupsicle + Snowstorm Cloak = Chilhuahua
- Shmoopie + Love Scepter = Pinkipoo
- Ake + Buff Weight = Payn
- Grumples + Ageless Powder = Everfore
- Timidevil + Shard of Evil = Beelzebold
- Noko + Drop of Joy = Bloominoko
- Draggie + Dragon Orb = Dragon Lord
These guys all fuse with Mr. Zen as well. Hopefully now you wont have trouble filling out that Yo-Kai Medallium!