A huge event has just appeared in YO-KAI WATCH Wibble Wobble. New Crankakai Yo-kai and the return of a huge event, it is amazing! The Befriend-A-Boss Event returns alongside some new Yo-kai additions in the Crankakai that will keep you invest in Wibble Wobble for longer periods of time! We will detail and summarize everything about the event here for your convenience!
Like the previous Befriend-A-Boss Event, this gives you the chance to befriend the first three boss Yo-kai in the game: Slimamander, SV Snaggerjag, and Sproink. When you befriend these Yo-kai, you can upgrade their rank by obtaining boss specific S-Parts through the Crankakai during the event period. New event missions that involve popping a certain number of Wib Wobs for Slimamander, SV Snaggerjag, and Sproink have also been added. Some tips and items provided in the game is shown below:
Where you can find these Boss Yo-kai:
Slimamander: Uptown Springdale – Stage 15
SV Snaggerjag: Mt. Wildwood – Stage 35
Blossom Heights: Blossom Heights – Stage 60
- The higher your score for the boss stage, the more likely you are able to befriend the boss Yo-kai in their respective stage.
- Break Event Point Balls that appear during the Boss Stage to exchange them for items and Wib Wobs.
- You can also get Event Points by defeating the boss Yo-kai stage as well.
- In all three Boss Stages, you can give the bosses 2x more damage and a higher score if you use Darkyubi on your team.
Chance on Befriending Based on Score:
*The chance of befriending with high scores has been slightly altered, so be sure to look at the new chart!
Items You Can Buy in the Exchange Point Shop:
Slimamander Wib Wob: 250 Pts (5 Available)
SV Snaggerjag Wib Wob: 325 Pts (5 Available)
Sproink Wib Wob: 450 Pts (5 Available)
Jibanyan Wib Wob: 125 Pts (5 Available)
Komasan Wib Wob: 125 Pts (5 Available)
Mermaidyn Wib Wob: 175 Pts (5 Available)
Mermaid Pearl: 750 Pts (1 Available) (Used to evolve Mermaidyn to Mermadonna)
Five-Star Coin: 300 Pts (1 Available)
Mystery Coin: 150 Pts (3 Available)
1-Star Coin: 75 Pts (5 Available)
Soul Secrets: 1000 Pts (1 Available)
Holy Exporb: 400 Pts (3 Available)
Mega Exporb: 200 Pts (5 Available)
Large Exporb: 125 Pts (15 Available)
Medium Exporb: 75 Pts (Unlimited)
Small Exporb: 20 Pts (Unlimited)
Spirit: 50 Pts (Unlimited)
- Some of the items and Wib Wobs have been discounted compared to the first Befriend-a-Boss event.
- The size of the Wib Wob that Snaggerjag can reel increased to three, so be wise about when to connect and resize your Wib Wob team.
- You can’t give Boss Yo-kai their favorite food during the Boss Stage.
- The Special 2 x damage for Darkyubi only applies to this event.
The limited time Crankakai Yo-kai includes the return of the S-Rank Darkyubi. He can be used against bosses during the Befriend-a-Boss event period for 2x damage. So be sure to grind and use the Crankakai when you can.
In addition to the returning Befriend-a-Boss Event and Darkyubi, new Crankakai Yo-kai and a new Legendary Yo-kai have been added to the game. Yo-kai that have been added to Crankakai permanently include Demuncher and Kingmera, who are both S-Ranks. Spoilerina is now available to befriend, but unlocking her Legendary medallium will require obtaining:
- Demuncher (Obtained from the Crankakai)
- Faux Kappa (Found on Hidden Stage 21 in San Fantastico)
- Mermaidyn (Found on Hidden Stage 20 in San Fantastico)
- Miradox (Found on Hidden Stage 23 in Harrisville)
- Predictabull (Found on Hidden Stage 22 in Harrisville)
- Smogmella (Evolve Smogling at Lvl. 38, Smogling is found in Harrisville stages rarely)
That is everything this update offers for now! I hope you enjoyed this summary of the huge update today! Go out there and play Wibble Wobble! The Befriend-A-Boss event and the limited time Darkyubi will last from 11/16 to 12/4, so befriend and upgrade them while you can. The other new additions in the game are permanent! Let me know what tips and tricks you have to take advantage of this huge event!