Hey Yokai Fans!

Hang out with the biggest fans from all over the world and talk yo-kai!

YO-KAI WATCH English Dub Discussion | OT | Season 2 HYPE!

Discussion in 'Yo-Kai Watch Anime/Movie' started by BluePikmin11, Aug 26, 2016.

1. Discuss the latest dubbed episodes of YW here! How is YW Season 2 so far? Did you like the new English version of the second ending? How would you rate the English VAs in YW?

2. I really like the new ending i give it a 8/10.
    I rate the English VAs 7/10 some of the characters voices seem off.

Overall i rate season 2 a 7.5/10.

3. Really liking season 2 so far and not just because we've seen Nate in many cute new outfits...

4. new ending was great now lets see a new opening i grow tired of the season 1 swampy marsh opening for season 2

5. I love most of the new episodes heck I even love some of the things they did in the dub like how in the journey to the west episode they really made Kyubi a narcissist

6. Loving how much Weird censors there are.

7. @ColinTheUSApyon yea like removing the us flag from the ship in ep 28, why isnt the us flag allowed in the us dub?

8. I don't know tbh. There trying to hide the fact that Nate lives in Japan yet we can't have a AMERICAN flag.

9. Errr that's because that Kyubi IS a narcissist. But oh well no biggie has this one is still very young for a spirit fox.

10. I mean like yes he was always a narcissist but the English dub really takes that point home and makes it so hilarious

11. ah kyubi the yokai that looks like the pokemon ninetails

12. Or a bullethole, (and if I had any kids) trying to explain why Detective Whisper has medical bandages on his chest... https://twitter.com/VrginX/status/769480757999902720

13. Do you guys know what Yo-Kai will appear in next week's episode.

14. Verygoodsir?

15. Ah yes, the one with the weirdest localization name. Haha!

16. next week is very good sir the week after that is failian and spoilerina , the week after that is count zapaway and then the last week of september debutes the yo-kai yoink, then dracuyn is next episode but that airdate is still TBA

17. I can't wait to watch it! Gotta get Sling TV again

18. sling tv what channel is that?,where are you from?cause it airs on Disney Xd in the us

19. Sling TV is an app and online TV service that has Disney XD and various other cable channels. You use your internet to watch and it works great. Only about $25 a month. And everything is shown live

20. I love Whispers dub voice, Jibanyans is good, and nates is just ok. I'm starting to hate the random censorship. Such as the Whispers bullet wound. I am also getting tired of the swampy marsh opening...so i give the dub a 6.5/10.

Oh and yes i like the new ending. They did good on that.

#20 Zombielord, Aug 31, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2016