Hey Yokai Fans!

Hang out with the biggest fans from all over the world and talk yo-kai!

Wanna play blasters with me.

Discussion in 'Yo-kai Watch Series 1-2' started by Amagawa Setsuko, Dec 11, 2016.

?

What's your favorite out of these eight

1. Shogunyan

4 vote(s)
    44.4%
  2. Komashura

2 vote(s)
    22.2%
  3. Gilgaros

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Spoilerina

2 vote(s)
    22.2%
  5. Elder bloom

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Poofessor

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Dandoodle

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Slurpent

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
  1. Tel me your Mii name and friend code. My Mii name is Joshua. (Mii name means 3ds personal Mii's name) my FC is 4098-6524-0416.

2. I'll be the fighter,damona.

3. I need a tank to take hits from the one,a healer to keep us alive,and a ranger to distract the oni.

4. Hi, you still looking for someone to play with? My ign is Haileigh and my mii name is (empty star)Haileigh(empty star)

5. Blasters is local only, unfortunately. It can't be played over wi-fi.

6. Ign? Like an account on ign.cm?

7. Added you. Select join party.

8. T
    what does local mean. How far does local reach? Does local wireless reach throughout the country? How far does local reach?

9. Local means you can only play with people who are in the same room as you.

10. Not in Pokemon,it doesn't.My 3DS is the only 3DS in the house. What should I do about that? Also,how do I know which oni will appear? Once,ogralus appeared at
    The start.

11. It's Local Only ok, not Online.

12. Infrared is the word that means you can only play with people who are in the same room as you. It's not local if you can only play with people in the same room as you. Also,you can link trade with anyone in the country in Pokemon without using Internet. It's called local wireless.

13. I never said it was online. Also, blasters can only be played solo.