Hey Yokai Fans!

Hang out with the biggest fans from all over the world and talk yo-kai!

Favorite Anime?

Discussion in 'Media Discussion' started by BluePikmin11, Aug 29, 2016.

1. The 1st season got a reboot about a year ago simply being known as Tri, and the 3rd OVA for it comes out later this month!

2. Blue Submarine No 6; Outlaw Star, Soul Eater and Parasyte are probably my all time favorites!

I used to be into anime a lot more when I was in school; I kinda fell out of it lately.

3. SAO, AoT, Kill La Kill, Monster Musmue, Konosuba and other anime I can't think of right now :p

4. I really like Pokemon and One piece!

5. DIGIMON ALL THE WAY!!! \o/

6. Some of my favs are Shirokuma Cafe, Humanity Has Declined, Cardcaptor Sakura, and Natsume's Book of Friends, which is also about yokai, actually. I recommend it to everyone who hasn't seen it.

7. My favorite animes are Detective Conan, YuYu Hakusho, Slayers, and Rouroni Kenshin. I'm a huge mystery fan and I like the other shows since they have a lot of action but are still lighter and humorous. I also like some pretty obscure titles: Hell Teacher Nube (Jigoku Sensei Nube), GhostSweeper Mikami, Goldfish Warning, and the Lupin III episodes from the 70s.

8. Anime *heavy breathing* ~~~ Inaho fanscream! -gets shot by usa-emperormode

Parasyte the Maxim, Psycho Pass {my current fave], Boku no hero Academia, Hetalia, Yu yu Hakusho, Tokyo Ghoul, Owari no Seraph, Kekkei Sensen, Death Parade, Case closed [that opening~] english old school not remake, pokemon xyz and digimon season 1 -3, attack on titan, Durarara, inuyasha, naruto and bleach, Shiki, MÄR, hunter x hunter, dragon ball series and magi~ And many more. Persona 4 the Animation and Dangonranpa~

#28 Shiny Sailornyan, Sep 25, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2016
  9. My recent favorite anime have been Pokemon XYZ, Yo-kai Watch (duh), My Hero Academia, and The Heroic Legend of Arslan.
    I'd definitely recommend the last one if you like FullMetal Alchemist's character designer, as that person went on to this series as well. :)

10. One Piece, Gintama, Mob Psycho 100, Youkai Watch, Dragonball Super, Yu Yu Hakusho, Death Note, Attack on Titan, Soul Eater (weirdly the english dub), Digimon, Jewelpet Sunshine (Guilty pleasure), and everything made by Osamu Tezuka.

#30 Danny, Oct 21, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2016
  11. Mine would be Pokémon XYZ and yokai watch, preferably in Japanese for both