Hey Yokai Fans!

Hang out with the biggest fans from all over the world and talk yo-kai!

YO-KAI WATCH 2: Specters Confirmed for Fall 2017!

Discussion in 'Yo-kai Watch Series 1-2' started by BluePikmin11, Apr 12, 2017.

1. I am excited the only thing I'm worried about is that it seems like its gonna be a whole year after the original games.

2. I'm so excited, one of my favorite yokai is illuminoct and I'm gonna be able to get him finally <3 Personally I'm just not the biggest fan of the name

3. It is to come out this fall literally 7 months

4. My hype meter is literally off the charts for this, haha.

I can't wait to experience all the fun new stuff! :p

5. Me to
    And I have a few predictions on the exclusive medal
    Darknyan
    IlluminOct
    A wicked yokai
    Master nyada
    Or meganyan

6. My guess is that it will be Jibakoma, since he has his own special quest in Psychic Specters. :)

7. oh! I didn't watch the recent direct so I completely missed this announcement.

I'm slightly confused by the general description of this- is this a side game only, or a repackaged YW2 with added content (Shinuchi update basically)?

8. Yup, this is the localized version of Shinuchi! So it's pretty much the same game as Bony / Fleshy but with lots of new stuff. This video gives a good overview of all the new content:

9. awesome, this video's very informative! very cool that we'll pretty much be able to finish our medalliums now, I'm looking forward to picking up where I left off on things once we get all the new content. I still have quite a bit of unfinished content from what we already have now lol