Hey Yokai Fans!

Hang out with the biggest fans from all over the world and talk yo-kai!

Who are your Smash mains?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by NintendoRap, Aug 28, 2016.

1. I know most of you play Smash 4 but who are your mains? Mine is Rosalina and Luma, Lucina, and Wii Fit Trainer.

2. Toon Link, Megaman, and Iggy. I love to use them to stall and troll (especially Iggy).

3. I play whatever is at random. But I'm particularly attached to Lucas and R.O.B. The most.

4. Pac-man and Sonic.

5. my mains are pikachu,kirby,and metaknght

6. Duck Hunt Duo, Robin ,Ness

7. Lucas 500%. and sometimes Peach.

8. Pikachu and Charizard!

9. Mewtwo, Ness, Captain Falcon, Jigglypuff, Roy, and Wario are my absolute favorites.

10. I usually main Kirby, Toon Link, Link, and sometimes Bowser Jr. I've recently started using Dr. Mario as well.

11. I don't play it too often, but when I do, I alternate between Pikachu, Wendy O Koopa, and Link.
    Wendy's a buncha fun. 9u9 I wish I could say I main'd the Villager, but they're honestly a bit too tricky for me to handle. Dx

12. It's been a lonnnng time since I played but Fox; Falco and Bowser and in Brawl it was Wolf. I miss Wolf so much haha.

13. I've only played the smash bros for the 3ds, Pac Man- pro, pit and link sometimes warrior just for the motorcycle.

14. My mains are (Listed in most used to least) Ganondorf, Shulk, Captain Falcon, Lemmy, and Falco. For Ganondorf I choose the white hair skin. Shulk shirtless skin. CF Pink skin. Falco has none. Lemmy is well a Bowser JR skin.

15. mine are Toon Link,Bowser jr, and Olimar maybe a little bit of Mewtwo

16. How do you do it? JUST HOW....................................................................................... Do you main Olimar? (Not saying he's bad)

17. Sonic, Cloud, And Bayonetta

18. Dedede and luigi