Hey Yokai Fans!

Hang out with the biggest fans from all over the world and talk yo-kai!

What's your favorite food to eat?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BluePikmin11, Aug 27, 2016.

1. My favorite food to indulge on once in a while would have to be Sushi, Teriyaki Beef Jerky, and Chinese Food :pc

General favorites would have to be Pizza, Hotdogs, Rice, and family Beef Stew among others.

And once in a very, VERY blue moon, Crab might be a possibility, in which during that moment in time I am in HEAVEN! ;<; Otherwise, fake crab will have to satiate that appetite. ;;

starfyhero likes this.
  2. All of those sounds really good right now (っ˘ω˘ς ) ~~~
    Really, anything with meat sounds good right about now l o l

3. My favorite is Japanese, I love all the tastes, all of the noodles and especially the sushi!

4. Americanized Chinese Buffets lol

5. I make a mean delicious indian Curry so yummy! My favorite dish that i can eat without getting sick is Spaghetti. That's two main food, i love Tacos and cupcakes. Top it off with some tasty savory apple or tomato juice or the good old v8. I'm that strange person that doesn't like cake pizza or hot-dogs or sausages. Even donuts make me feel ill.

[​IMG]

6. I really like mint ice cream. As far as regular meals, a good one would be of the following: ramen, tempura, pizza, bbq chicken, and veal parmesan -though not all together of course! lol :)

7. I personally like Rice (Any kind) I guess it is just because I grew up with Rice. Seriously if you have not tried Rice you should. Any type should be fine (Like a rice-ball)

8. My favorites are chicken, burgers, ramen, and white rice.

9. I very much enjoy curries.

10. Favorite Overall food: Peperoni and mushroom Pizza

Favorite Healthy food: Rice with black or kidney beans

Favorite Soup: Minestroni

Favorite Hot Meal: Curry Ramen

Favorite Dessert: Hershey Chocolate Pie

Favorite Treat: Takoyaki

11. As Jibanyan: Chocobars
    As Human: not sure.

12. Sushi and rice

13. Sushi Sushi and Sushi

14. as komajiro : Milk as me: French fries (I do like milk in real life. )