Hey Yokai Fans!

Hang out with the biggest fans from all over the world and talk yo-kai!

The Official Wibble Wobble Friend Code Sharing Thread

Discussion in 'Yo-kai Watch Wibble Wobble' started by BluePikmin11, Aug 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Share your friend code in YO-KAI WATCH Wibble Wobble here. So you can get some spirits and make lots of progress in the game!

*Note: Before you share your code, make sure you connect your account to YO-KAI WATCH Land if you plan on connecting the two apps for medal usage. Otherwise, people will steal your code to connect their account to yours.

KingVeno likes this.
  2. Hi guys! I'm usually on Wibble Wobble daily, so feel free to add me! My friend code is: fpt14yki

Dr.Technyan, NintendoRap and KingVeno like this.
  3. my code is: y07ncgot
    adding you, nico!

Dr.Technyan and Nico the Nico like this.
  4. my code is 62r1xujx I send out spirit daily!

Dr.Technyan likes this.
  5. My code is oth0dt84. Feel free to add me.

6. This is my player code! r1i7rvfk

Nico the Nico likes this.
  7. Mine is 5gjo85oe

8. Here is my friend code wx7snrep

Attached Files:

9. Here's my code! Feel free to add me~ I'll try to send spirits as much as I can.​

Attached Files:

Dr.Technyan likes this.
  10. Sent

11. I haven't been playing Wib Wob as often as I used to, but I still play it time to time and send spirits.

My code: m49spm6x

12. I am playing Wibble Wobble everyday but I am stuck on #102 in Shopper's Row and I am trying to Evolve Tattletell and Noko at the same time but I only have 1021 Y Money and only 5+5 Spirit any way to get More Spirit and more Y Money in Wibble Wobble? Cant add anymore Friends I have max of 20 and not going to do the Level Up Missions to get more Friends or Should I!?

13. the should consider adding a send all button for sending spirits to your friends,as for my wibwob code i cant give it as im full , maybe if they increase the friend list past 30 ill reconsider

HoodieBlue562 and Dr.Technyan like this.
  14. is spending $80 a good thing on Wibble Wobble I can only do it 1 time only?

15. yes spend money cause youll need to spend $1000 for pandanoko

16. You actually have to spend somewhere around $800 for Pandanoko

17. [​IMG]heres the spending chart on how much each level costs

GiovanniDimike and MFY like this.
  18. my friend code is ycr4i9ld
    I play daily!

Dr.Technyan likes this.
  19. Please ADD me, I had to restart the game so need to catch up!! Code: v1bxpg4o

Thanks! I also added some of you :)

20. I ALWAYS PLAY and I am pretty tired of running out of spirit so here is mine and make sure your active

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.