Hey Yokai Fans!

Hang out with the biggest fans from all over the world and talk yo-kai!

Songs that have been on your head recently?

Discussion in 'Media Discussion' started by BluePikmin11, Sep 2, 2016.

1. What song has been infecting your head recently, something so catchy it won't let go out of your mind now.

Right now, I have the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Hotdog song in my head.

starfyhero likes this.
  2. For me it would have to be Here Cones A Thought (NWTB ver.) and the bits of soundtrack that we got for the new Pheonix Wright game.

BluePikmin11 likes this.
  3. I've had Glass Animals - Toes stuck in my head for a few weeks now haha.

BluePikmin11 likes this.

4. I came across this song while browsing through Chill Nation and I've been wanting it on repeat the past few days. It just gives me a sense of calm, I think the remix adds something more for me the original lacks.

BluePikmin11 likes this.

5. Apologies for the anime song, but I mostly blame since this is literally the only anime opening I know 90% of the lyrics by heart since I basically worshiped the 2008 version as a youngin'. Also in Taiko no Tatsujin it's one of the songs I'm really freakin' good at since man I listened to this song a lot as a young teen so I know the beats/timing really well haha. I should go by my arcade again.

6. Crossing Fields from Sword Art Online! I looped the song....

7. The new ending song in Yokai Watch episode 130+!

Dove, starfyhero and BluePikmin11 like this.

8. Been listening to touhou music lately after four years haha. I really used to be into the series back when I was in middle school haha anf ots sure nice to revisit old interests.

Komane likes this.
  9. I've had the latest Steven Universe song, "Here Comes a Thought", stuck on repeat on both my phone and my head. I don't really mind though.

'nono likes this.
  10. Sorry it's a little creepy...but i've had this song stuck in my head for the past few days!

TidalTempest likes this.
  11. I cannot stop listening to the Mega Man 2 soundtrack, you need check this channel out, it has so many cool orchestrated Mega Man tracks:

Zombielord likes this.
  12. that would be the wonder ball commerical

13. No idea if it's fine to post, Robots 3 Humans 0 by Norma Jean is in my head at least once a day.

14. This song right here

15. Me too!

It was a meaningful song from an amazing episode~

16. For me it's both the Opening and Ending songs from Ninja Sentai Kakuranger as I've been recently watching the series on DVD.

17. I did not expect to be crying by the end of the episode. It really hit too close to home. (but that seems to be a skill of Rebecca Sugar.)

'nono likes this.

18. extremely relevant to my life atm

19. I just love this Mettaton voice, the lyrics and the chorus. That and Death by Glamour is a pretty catchy song.

20. I also loooove the mega man 2 soundtrack. One of the best soundtracks in gaming IMO.