Hey Yokai Fans!

Hang out with the biggest fans from all over the world and talk yo-kai!

SiIvaGunner

Discussion in 'Media Discussion' started by Nico the Nico, Aug 27, 2016.

?

How do you like your rips?

1. High Quality

10 vote(s)
    71.4%
  2. High Quality

4 vote(s)
    28.6%
  1. What are some of your favorite high quality rips? Post a link when you reply! One of my favorites would have to be the pause screen for Wario World music.

2. hm tough choice on the poll high quality or high qualitty i really dont know which to choose how about high quality one ;0

Nico the Nico likes this.
  3. Mine would be these 3:

Dove and Nico the Nico like this.
  4. Oh my god the first and last one's are so good

5. the donald duck goin quackers has a similer tune to the yo-kai watch season 1 ending they stole from the yo-kai show

6. The rip I'll never forget is the Undertale - Dating Start where it had Sans and Toriel doing some business. I flushed out so hard.

7. I like PROGRAM a lot just because of the source but this one was extremely clever too

Dove, BluePikmin11 and Nico the Nico like this.
  8. Have you guys been watching the recent rips with the beans. One of the best memes created in the SiivaGunner Channel.

9. Of course. It sends me deeper into my state of crippling depression and makes me wish even more for the sweet release of death. :D

BluePikmin11 likes this.
  10. I saw that meme over 4 months ago and now it has become one of the biggest memes on SiIvas channel. Can't believe I got beaned before SiIva.

BluePikmin11 likes this.
  11. Nico the Nico likes this.
  12. 10/10 best quality vg rips

BluePikmin11 likes this.