Hey Yokai Fans!

Hang out with the biggest fans from all over the world and talk yo-kai!

Polls: Removal/Edit Question?

Discussion in 'Media Discussion' started by Cel Phone, Oct 9, 2016.

?

Testing

Poll closed Oct 9, 2016.
  1. A

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. B

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Since there isn't a Questions themed forum anywhere that I could find, I thought I'd ask here o:

Is there a possibility of having a feature where we can edit the question of a given poll, or remove it altogether when it isn't needed anymore? I was thinking about adding a poll on a topic of mine, but I don't want it to be stuck there forever once I've gotten the feedback. That or if I have a different related question to ask.

To double check it I did go to another topic of mine where I did use the Poll, and while I saw there was an edit feature, they didn't allow changing questions/options. Although I don't know if it was because I gave it the option to close yet after a certain number of days o:

2. As an admin, I seem to be able to edit the poll and delete it as well.

I think you should be able too, let me know if you can edit/delete this poll I made in the thread.

3. I clicked the edit feature when there were no votes and I saw how I could edit the question/options, as well as deleting the poll altogether o:
    Then I went back and did a vote, and it locked the question/options in place. I'm guessing it's supposed to prevent the pollmaker from retroactively changing the options after votes are in place so they don't goof up the real results o:
    I went back to options and opted the poll to close in 1 hour, so maybe after that closing it will be an option?

4. Let me know if it changes! I'm a bit new to this Xenforo stuff. :p

5. Yeah the poll says it was closed 47 minutes ago, but it still doesn't allow me to change the questions/delete the poll :eek:

6. Alright, I think the best thing you can do is just use a poll website if you have multiple questions to ask.