Hey Yokai Fans!

Hang out with the biggest fans from all over the world and talk yo-kai!

Halloween Horror - Share horror stuff

Discussion in 'Media Discussion' started by Danny, Oct 26, 2016.

1. Halloween is coming and as you can see, is my favorite holiday. Especially since I marathon myself many horror stuff like movies, events, TV series, stories, books, anything. Do you have something horror related to share, I opened this in order to celebrate Halloween.

I will start recommending for many anime horror fans "Yamishibai". I am attracted to that series because while some stories are hit or miss, the limited animation makes it eerie and also love the monster designs that they give out.... Still, there are some stories that did indeed gave me goosebumps.

2. Halloween is my favorite! :D it gives me an excuse to cosplay something old lol

Yamishibai the japanese ghost stories sort of like Creepypasta's but real? I will look into the anime since i need a good halloween twist anime since i finished shiki lately and that was last on my list. Probably will attempt slender the arrival can't get past that cornfield... n-n I think i'll actually play some animal crossing new leaf and have some halloween goodies~ n3n

3. Guys... I kinda realized.......

Did anyone notice that Komasan's swirls on his cheeks are similar to Saw's Billy the Puppet's Swirls?